Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information and Terms and conditions before booking your place. 10 seats (currently) available, so first come-first served.
- Club aircraft can only be hired with an Instructor
- On a best-endeavours basis, two pilots will share the flying and the flying times spread as evenly as possible between them.
- Pilots will be responsible for the direct hire costs of their leg of the flight, the Instructor will note Off-Block to On Block times
- Where applicable a Non-returnable Deposit of £100 per person (pilot or guest) payable to SFC may be charged. This will be notified on the Flyout information web-page.
- Where an overnight stay is planned, it is the pilot's own responsibility for booking accomodation, you will be informed several days before such a trip where the Instructors will be staying and where a central rendezvous point will be.
- SFC Aircraft availability: Priority will be given to Club Pilots and PPL/ATPL Students booking an aircraft WITH an Instructor, then Private Owners, then their guests.
- SFC will charge a £10 administration fee to private owner-operators (per plane) to cover the Briefing and organisational expenses, this to be paid at the briefing.
- Private owner-operators, will not need to pay a deposit (where applicable)
- Places (either with a club plane or owner-operator) can only be accepted through our booking form.
- Where a deposit is necessary (ie where indicated and when booking SFC aircraft), once the deposit has been received, your booking will be confirmed by eMail.
- No deposit, no confirmation of booking.
- Cancellations within 4 days of leaving will lose the deposit.
- If the Flyout is cancelled due to weather, Deposits will be refunded or held-over on account.